how to book viewings
Either on our website or via a property portal for example Zoopla or OnTheMarket, you will find a form to complete.
This is the best way to ensure we receive your enquiry during busy times.
To report a maintenance issue please click the help button below and follow the instructions on the next screen.
If the maintenance issue is an emergency and out of hours, please call the office number on 0114 352 0973 and listen to the information provided.
We spend a lot of time in and out of the office!
To be sure that we can accommodate you, please call or email to arrange an appointment to visit us.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Kelham Square LTD)
- Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent.
- Rent in advance: 1 calendar month minus the holding deposit.
- Tenancy Bond: 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy (payable to Kelham Square LTD)
- Monthly rent in advance.
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% + Bank Of England base rate.
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
- Utilities, gas, electricity, water.
- Communications, telephone and broadband.
- Installation of cable/satellite.
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
- Television licence.
- Council Tax.
Kelham Square LTD are a member of the TPOS.