Are you thinking about investing in property? Maybe this blog and video will help in your quest.
At last a little help for Landlords that plan to take possession of their property.
Notice periods reduced from 6 months to 4 months
The UK Government has announced that from 1 June 2021 notice periods in England that are currently six months, will now be reduced to four months.
As part of a phased approach through Step 3 and Step 4 of the Roadmap, notice periods are being reduced, apart from the most serious cases, which remain lower:
- anti-social behaviour (immediate to 4 weeks’ notice)
- domestic abuse in the social sector (2 to 4 weeks’ notice)
- false statement (2 to 4 weeks’ notice)
- over 4 months’ accumulated rent arrears (4 weeks’ notice)
- breach of immigration rules ‘Right to Rent (2 weeks’ notice)
- death of a tenant (2 months’ notice)
Opportunity for resale!
With the easing of the notice period have you considered taking advantage of the rising housing market in Sheffield?
Right now presents an ideal time to get your property valued and listed for sale.